While the monitor will never go into a full shut off, you can set it into a sleep state. Doing this after removing a monitor from a location for either the season, or for relocation, will preserve the battery life of the device as well as come off of your active device list.
How to place monitor in sleep mode:
- Hold Activation Magnet to Activation Pad for ~15 seconds
- Continue to hold magnet as you will see each LED turn solid red
- At the last LED lift up
- To confirm that this status, all 3 LEDs will blink and then go out
Now your monitor is in sleep mode.
When you’re ready to redeploy it, you can activate it with the typical sequence:
- Hold Activation Magnet to Activation Pad for ~2-3 seconds and then remove
- Once you have removed the magnet, you will see the aqua LEDs flash