If you have received an offline notification for your Tank Utility Monitor, here are some quick troubleshooting steps to get it back online.
- Attempt to prompt a reading from the monitor.
- To prompt for a reading, hold the activation magnet on the activation pad for ~3 seconds
If the monitor displays a red LED under the battery:
This means that there is no power left in the battery to send a transmission. You will need to perform a battery replacement.
If the monitor displays a center red LED after prompting a reading:
This center red LED means that the device is unable to connect where the monitor is located.
- Reposition the monitor on the tank and prompt for a reading
- Make sure that the monitor is mounted on the exterior of the tank dome.
- If this is a below ground tank, we would recommend mounting this on the exterior of the tank dome either on the top of the dome, or on a post directly above the tank dome.
- If the monitor is responsive is unable reconnect at the site, we would advise relocating the monitor to a different location.
If the issue persists and you are unable to reconnect your monitor please feel free to contact us.