The Tank Utility Efficiency Dashboard gives you control to realize delivery savings, enable change in your operations and apply best practices across your portfolio.
In this article you will learn to:
- Review your overall delivery efficiency on your monitored accounts
- Find opportunities for savings
- Manage the efficiency of specific delivery routes, zones or branches to operate your business
Tank Utility enables you to get the best ROI from your monitoring solution by providing tools that help you zoom out to your business' overall delivery efficiency and then take direct action for change by drilling in to specific accounts and deliveries where you can avoid deliveries, drop more gallons and add to your bottom line.
This is a high level overview of your accounts efficiency:
- Number of deliveries
- Average drop size
- Number of avoided deliveries
- Average operational gains
Shows all active devices on your account and gives your efficiency data on a granular level. Data from these accounts determines what you see in your Trends view.
- Most Efficient - Sorts accounts that have higher than average drop sizes
- Least Efficient - Sorts accounts that have lower than average drop sizes
- Most Avoided - Sorts number of deliveries that were avoided. This number is less than the number of deliveries detected
- Savings Missed - Sorts accounts that savings were detected, but missed
Compare yourself against the competitors in your area.
If you want to know how to improve your ranking, go back and dig into the Accounts view, you can leverage accounts where you are Least Efficient and where the savings were missed. If you want to spend time on this, please get in contact with us.
This shows every delivery made to your monitored accounts and the average delivery size in both percentage and gallons for the delivery.
Managing your Efficiency with Groups
The Efficiency Dashboard becomes even more powerful when you use Groups in the Portal to analyze your accounts. Using Groups you can review the efficiency and savings for specific delivery routes, delivery areas or office branches with just a few clicks in the Portal.
Learn more about configuring Groups in the Portal here
When changing your Groups filter you will quickly see how your delivery efficiency and savings look for each Group of accounts.
This enables you to:
- See which of your delivery routes are seeing the benefits of monitoring and which may need changes
- Understand how your branches or delivery areas are performing and where you can improve to save time and money
- Find deliveries and processes to apply efficiency best practices across your operation
Any Groups you have set up in the Portal and on your monitors will be available to drill into Efficiency by Group. Below you can see how Groups will appear to select and view Efficiency by Group.
When specific Groups have been selected, you will see "X Groups Selected" in the top-right of your screen to indicate you are viewing a portion of your monitors. To view all your monitors, open the drop down and "Clear All" which will remove all filters.
Article is closed for comments.