We send out Tank Utility monitors with 4 AA long-life lithium batteries that are expected to last up to 3-5 years.
Things you will need:
- Philips head screwdriver
- REQUIRED: 4 AA Energizer Lithium Batteries
How to perform your replacement:
- Remove your monitor from your tank
This is for safety and ease of replacement
- Place the monitor face down, feet up on a flat surface
- Use the Screwdriver to remove the 4 screws off the back of the enclosure
Tip! Use the magnetic fee to hold the screws that you are removing from the enclosure to make sure these do not get lost.
- Remove the back plate
- Remove old batteries
- Install new AA Energizer Lithium
- Place backplate back on the rest of the enclosure
- Tighten screws back into the enclosure
- Prompt device for a reading