This view is where you are able to view the monitors that you have as part of your Tank Utility Monitoring Solution. There’s a lot of great information here that will allow you and your team to understand what is going on with your monitored accounts.
When you first log into your Ops Portal, the Device tab is the first one you see.
- Displays all monitors that are assigned to your account. There are lots of great ways to view this information depending on your specific needs
- Preset sorting options
- Low Tank - Sorts tank level in ascending order. This will let you plan which tanks will soon need a fill.
- Old Readings - Sorts monitors with the oldest tank readings. This will allow you to identify which devices are offline.
To best organize this view, you will want to look at this article [link to organizing your devices page]
- Allows you to order more monitors directly through the Ops Portal
- Download a .CSV file of your devices view
- The data will be included is what columns you have decided to show
- Search through your full device list with different criteria during the device setup