Increase customer engagement by encouraging your customers to use the Tank Utility Monitoring app to access their tank level. This is a great tool for your will call customers who are often calling to check when their next fills are scheduled.
It’s easy to invite your customers to view their Tank Utility monitor that you installed onto their tank by using the Consumers tab.
To invite a customer to the Tank Utility App:
- Go to the CONSUMERS tab in the Ops Portal
- Go to the “ADD A USER” button and click on it
- Type in the customer email
- Type or Search for the device ID
- Once it populates then you can proceed to the next screen
- You will see a confirmation screen
- Select INVITE
- Email will be sent to the customer to finish the setup process
This is what your customers will see after you have sent them an invitation:
This is what they see if they have NOT created an account in the Tank Utility App
- This will prompt the customer to login and setup their account in the Tank Utility App.
This is what they see if they HAVE created an account in the Tank Utility App
- If they have already created an account in the Tank Utility app, this will automatically add the device right into their account.