Once you have completed the initial set up of your Tank Utility Monitor, you can then view the tank level of your propane tank.
The app will update data once every 24 hours.
- Log into the App after you register
- Type in your monitors eight character device ID
- Add in important Device Details
- Add in Tank Details and Capacity
- TIP! If this information is not put in correctly, this can result in an incorrect tank level reading
- Choose how you use propane on a daily basis
- Add your fuel providers name
- Click on FINISH SETUP. You will then see your monitor and tank information displayed in the Tank Utility Monitoring App.