WiFi Connectivity Tips
You must have a WiFi connection at your tank site to use Tank Utility WiFi Tank Monitor.
How can I improve my WiFi signal strength at my tank?
- Do not install the monitor inside the dome of your tank. These monitors are designed to withstand the elements.
- Move your router to a window near your tank monitor.
- Use an extender or repeater - if this has a different SSID as your initial router, you'll have to go through the installation procedure again using the new SSID.
- Turn the enclosure to have the side with the label facing the router.
- If your tank is buried underground, install your monitor on a post so that snow does not impede the WiFi signal.
Please sign in to leave a comment.